Who should apply:
You are a software engineer who takes pride in finding technology solutions to real world problems and have consistently delivered high quality software solutions on time. You thrive on tackling very hard problems. You have great problem-solving skills.
What you'll do:
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks.
- Participating in team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions. - Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better.
- Build/Deploy into UAT, Production Systems
- 1-3 years of technical experience developing backend servers in Java. Knowledge of some backend frameworks like Spring/Dropwizard etc. is a must. Knowledge of web frameworks is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline. Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience and knowledge of software development tools like JIRA, etc.
If you think you are a good fit please click the 'apply now' button below.