Who should apply:
You are a software engineer who takes pride in finding technology solutions to real world problems and have consistently delivered high quality software solutions on time. You thrive on tackling very hard problems. You have great problem-solving skills. You are curious, love to dive deep and collect data to make well informed decisions, but use sound judgment in face of insufficient data. You keep abreast of the latest technology developments and have an insatiable drive to innovate.
What you'll do:
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks.
- Participating in team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions. - Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better.
- Evaluate our success metrics and evolve our reporting systems.
- Build/Deploy into UAT, Production Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline from good institutes / universities
- 3-4 years of experience as a software engineer in product companies and have worked extensively on the backend technologies, including relational databases, designing schemas and SQL queries. At least 1 project completed using front end web technologies (Knowledge of JS framework)
- Strong programming experience in Java
- Solid coding practices including unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods. Experience and knowledge of software development tools like JIRA, etc.
If you think you are a good fit please click the 'apply now' button below.